The NSCP National Conference offers a unique and interactive learning environment in lab sessions, BUT, seating is limited…
Labs are hands-on learning sessions designed to provide real life application where attendees engage in discussions, share their thoughts and experiences, and benefit from mutual learning. Labs are effective for stimulating a dynamic learning environment with active participation from attendees and the sharing of practical and useful tools.
- Compliance’s Role in ESG Investing and Corporate Engagement
- When is an Advertisement Deemed to be Misleading?
- Roadmap to Conducting Annual Compliance Reviews
- Regulatory Exams: Best Preparation
- Records Management
- Testing the Written Policies & Procedures
- Risk Identification & Creating a Risk Matrix
- Financial Forensics
- Initial and On-going Vendor Due Diligence and Oversight
- Conducting a Mock Exam
- Conflicts of Interest & Employee Reporting Requirements
- Social Media Networking for Compliance Officers