We have established the NSCP Compliance Education Scholarship in memory of those members who have passed. Their dedication and contributions make up the foundation of the NSCP organization and its continued success.
The NSCP Compliance Education Scholarship is designed to benefit those professionals new to the securities compliance industry by offering educational tools to better enhance their knowledge and skill sets within the compliance industry.
As a recipient of this Scholarship, you are entitled to:
- A one-year membership to NSCP
- Attendance to one NSCP Spring Conference to be used within two years
- Attendance to the NSCP National Conference (applicable for the year the award is received)
The NSCP Compliance Education Scholarship has NO monetary value and NSCP membership has no bearing on eligibility.
Apply for the NSCP Compliance Scholarship
To be eligible for the NSCP Compliance Education Scholarship:
- Candidates must be actively participating within the first five years of their securities compliance profession.
- Eligible individuals who wish to apply for the NSCP Compliance Education Scholarship for the upcoming year must submit the application by December 31 of the current year.
- Scholarship will be awarded per year and the person selected to receive the scholarship will be notified on or around March 1.